Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I had to create a movie in my EDLD 5363class and ofcourse it had to be something about us. The most important things to me are my family and friends so that is what I chose. To tell a little about me, means to talk about the people that helped shape me into the person I am today. The background music happens to be the song my husband and I picked as "our song" when we were in junior high.  This turned out to be pretty fun as well as made me very emotional. The fact that it had to be under 2 minutes made it difficult. Being a mom of three beautiful girls, I wanted to show more of them. I will use this in the future. We always do various types of slide shows for the kids birthdays as well as family reunions. I look forward to making many more in the future. I Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute video. You have a beautiful family and your girls keep you on your toes. Don't they.

    ReplyDelete