Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Reflection of Web Conferences

The three web conferences I attended focused on very different things. The first was all about forming groups. Students were asking questions about if they could be together. I already knew who I wanted to be with because of the last course we had groups in. I was happy to be with another new member as well. I learned from the conference that we would need to be ready to post to TK20 at the end of the class and that it ends earlier than usual.
The next conference I attended was more about groups and was making sure everyone knew how to make the videos about themselves not too long. She provided her digital story for us and made sure we knew to go to Resources for all the up to date information.
The last web conference was all about trying to get everything finished before the last day it is due as well as things such as what the next class would be and when it starts. I was excited to hear that we have s longer break than usual on that our class does not start until January 14th.
I also learned that my eportfolio could be my blog or my google site. I was told by an IA that it HAD to be my google site, which I had not updated since the first class. I have always put things on my blog so I consider that my eportfolio. Abernathy said this was fine as long as I just always use the same place to put all of my things.
While there were many web conferences held during this class-much more than usual-I felt good about everything and really didn't feel the need to attend for any clarification. Everything was laid out and very straight forward in this class. The only time I was confused about something is when we actually did not gave to submit an assignment (which was also talked about during our last web conference).

No comments:

Post a Comment